Hello Stephen,

SK> Here's a quick trick - something to try.

SK> Login as root. Open a term and cd to the /home directory.

SK> Type:

SK> mv myusername myusername.old
SK> (the name of your home dir and just add an .old to it)
SK> Open up "kuser" and remove your user account. Click SAVE, then exit.
SK> Open up "kuser" again and create your user account. Click save, then
SK> exit.
SK> Now, open the term back up again and cd to the /home dir.
SK> do an "rm myusername" to remove the directory that was just created,
SK> then type:
SK> mv myusername.old myusername
SK> chown -R myusername myusername
SK> Exit the terminal, logoff as root, login as you.
SK> Give that a go mate. Tell me what happens - then we'll move ahead.

I've already try, and until "rm myusername", it works. After that,
nothing happened (Why?). Anyway, this trick has solve my problem.
Don't know why, I can loggin with my original username :-)
But one problem left. My log on username & icon has gone. How to get
those back? Tnx a lot!

One more, I've created 4 other user (in 4 groups). But - same with
above - there's no
username & icon ... and I can't loggin using any of those username ("Loggin
Failed"). Any explanation? Tnx again!

--
Best regards,
 mbot                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]