On 19 Jan 2003 07:00:05 +1100
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What if you change the order in your /etc/ld.so.conf - rerun ldconfig
> and see if that affects change?
>
> I've not seen that particular error before - and compile most of my
> proggies by hand...maybe it has something to do with living in the
> Southern Hemisphere? Joking...(g)

$ cat /etc/ld.so.conf
/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/lib/qt3/lib
/usr/lib
/usr/local/lib

Ummm, there ain't supposed to be include's there, just libs from what I
can see from my previos install of LM 8.2, server's debian 3, and now LM
9.0.

It must be something else ;-) Maybe nothing to do with the hemisphere's
either, but simply due to the fact that we are living beneath the
sea-level here in Holland ;-)

Any other ideas?

Greetings
Ralph
--
http://tuxpower.f2g.net/
http://axljab.homelinux.org:8080/

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions,
but I don't always agree with them." - George H. W. Bush