Some time ago I saw a post where someone suggested those of us who where lucky
enough to dload the Mandrake .isos should share them via edonkey.  I've
recently started running it to check it out and what I've found so far is
that everything I've tried to dload is painfully slow.  Uploading it seems to
have no problem using whatever I give it but dloading is aweful.  I've also
noticed that there are a lot of times when the users uploading aren't getting
as much as I can give.

Is there a problem with the way it's written, or the way I've configured it?
And is there something better?