I would like to know how to stop the bloody thing!

Russ wrote:

Hi All,

When I first set this system up it played a little tune when KDE
started. Now it no longer plays when it starts however, I know it still
can because I was tinkering with sound setting trying to get it back and
I was able to play the tune so I know it is still there but why won't it
play at start up?

Trivial I know but I miss it
Russ

Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254 http://counter.li.org