On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 21:50, Brandon Vanderberg wrote:
> K, this has to be the most asked (and answered) question about
> Evolution.
>
> I click on a link in an email and it opens Mozilla. I'd rather it open a
> new tab in Galeon.
> I've read about 312 messages I found in Google and have gone in to Gnome
> Control Center to change my preferred applications to galeon, galeon %s,
> and a few other browsers just to test. In each case I closed the control
> center and restarted Evo, just in case. No success with any of these
> settings. Any ideas?
>
> I'm using:
> Evo 1.0.8
> Gnome Control Center 2.0.1.1

Wouldn't you know it? Number 313 had it.
Anyway for anyone interested...

Edit ~/.gnome/Gnome

change
    default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"

    default-show=galeon -w "%s"

--
~Brandon
http://www.vanderberg.net

-- THE ELEVATORS WILL BE OUT OF ORDER TODAY --

(The nearest working elevator is in the building across the street.)