As a suggestion, if you "play" with settings, try this.
- Open the config file
- SaveAs ~this.conf20030121
- SaveAs this.conf
- play away to your hearts content commenting your mods using the comment
system included in the file.
- for any removals comment them out and state why
- for any new inclusions comment stating why
Where this.conf is the name of the file you are playing with. If you do
multiple changes over time the date appended acts as an old version system.
If you see a mod six months old or more then the play must have been a
success. The "~" forces the old file to be listed after all others. Backup,
backup, backup, doesn't just mean using one method.

--
Michael