-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Anders Lind
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Memoryleakage in 8.2?

Hello friends,

I am experiencing some problem with my Mandrake box at work, I am using
XFCE. When I rebooted 1,5 hour ago it was about 80 MB free Memory and no
swap used. This was after I have started Sylpheed only. Now 1,5 hour later I
have started and closed KNode down, and now I have only 4 MB free and over
20 MB of swap in use. Could somebody tell me if there is a memoryleakage
known in 8.2?

I am on the verge on installing FreeBSD on this machine anyway, but this
made the transitiondecision easier

Best Regards,
Anders