On Wednesday 22 Jan 2003 10:49 pm, Can Baytan wrote:
> Disabling FIPS from prefs-> security-> certificates from Mozilla solved
> the problem both in Netscape and Mozilla, FYI, happy homebanking.

Can, under prefs > security > certificates I only have
select automaticall     and ask every time

Is this a different version from yours?  Mine is 1.1.

I keep finding that things are in different places on different installations,
so I don't know whether they are different versions, or whether some other
factor affects it (such as having Netscape installed at the same time).

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302