> On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, David P. Greenberg wrote:
> > --On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Gustavo Viola wrote:
> > > These links may help anyone who is into "managing microwaves" through
Linux:
> > <snip>
> > That's it! Gustavo wins the all time "No Life Internet Surfing Award."

Thanks!!  My friends here in Brazil tell me the same, but it is the first
time I got international recognition for my time-wasting efforts.  I don´t
like my job, have a T1, and monitor screen privacy -- what else could I do??

> >It must
> > have taken you hours to find this stuff.

Not really -- I am a pro.  Most of the links were found with Copernic 99 (I
hope it gets ported to Linux someday).

> >The worst part is, these links really
> > _DO_ exist.

You mean you actually checked them!?  I believe that makes you the runner-up
for the "No Life Award" :-)

> David P. Greenberg
> Bitco Electronics
> "In Service to the Recording Industry"
> *Confirmed Linux Newbie*
> **It was gonna be done in Septober,
>   then Octember, now it's Novunder.**

/Gustavo Viola   ß^»
People will believe anything if you whisper it.