I'd agree, except that some of them get killed from it..

they try to get you to come over to "help get things moving" and when you
get there
they put a gun to your head and make you withdraw every cent you have and
hand it over..

now I couldn't care less if they get suckered for all their cash, but even
greedy dumbass's shouldn't have to die from it..

I mean most places don't kill you for being a murderer, or a pedophile or
rapist etc,,, so being a greedy dumbass shouldn't involve a death sentence..

I report all the scam emails I get to the online repositories for such
things... and then i reply them with dummy smtp details and tell them to
f**k off and that they have been reported to their ISP /authorities etc...

since the return email and everything else is dummy, I don't get bothered by
replys, especially since not many of these wankers have the knowhow to track
me anyway...

but you are right, if they are so greedy, losing all their money is almost
suitable recompense..

rgds

Franki