On Friday 24 January 2003 11:29 am, Jody Cleveland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just got InoculateIT and am trying to install it in Mandrake 9. When I
> try to run the install it, I get an error message:
>
> Could not locate the CAIENF installation material.
>
> Does anyone out there have this?
>
> Sorry if this is off topic, but their support was not very good.
Do you know how many viruses there are for linux?

19

Do you know how many can propagate and infect root?

0

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but windows-centric thinking has led you
into purchasing Snake Oil.  Lycoris or Redmond linux would need this because
they manage to combine the worst features of linux (the difficulty ) with one
of the less desirable features of windows (lack of security).

To fight security problems update update update.  You never have to reboot on
an update--there is even a way now to activate a new kernel without rebooting
(but you replace/install rather than update a kernel).

Civileme