On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:23:18 +0000
Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've had that often in the past.  First reaction is to thrash about ;)
> However, IIRC the solution was to logout and login again - presumably
neither logging out or rebooting helped, reinstalled and everything seems ok so far...
still got printers I can't delete but at least I can print.
Sometimes it would be nice to know what the cause was rather than just stumbling
around in the dark. :/

If any man wishes to be humbled and mortified, let him become president of Harvard. --
Edward Holyoke
 ..registered linux user #223862 ..