On Monday 27 Jan 2003 9:39 pm, you wrote:

> Well, then there's all the more reason to either git'em all working
> under MDK or through Win4lin or some other means (VMWare?) - gotta make
> it easier on ya kiddo...

The odd items of software I need are no problem - win4lin does fine for me.
It's just these odd items of hardware, camera, cf/sm reader and a scsi film
scanner (though I haven't spent much time on that one yet).  I understand
there is an alpha driver that might work for the scanner, so I might try that
later.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302