On Tuesday January 28 2003 12:09 pm, T E wrote:
> Still, the idea of spending $80+ on a mouse seems
> immoral to me.  Ok, maybe I'm just old fashion and
> used to the days of -$30 mice =)

  Works for me. I give < $10 for keyboards, < $5 for mice, more likely
8 and 2 in that order. When/if they mess up, I toss 'em. Secret to
buyin cheap keyboards is to buy black ones  ... so ya don't have to
clean 'em either ;)  Just turn 'em upside down every once'n while and
bang the cookie crumbs and pizza bits out ;>