On Wednesday 29 January 2003 04:01, Sevatio wrote:
> LM9.0, KDE3.0.5a
>
> I've gone into the KDE Control Module - File Associations Configuration
> and set xmms as the default player for mp3 & ogg files.  But it keeps
> playing those files with the KDE player.  Is this a bug with LM9.0?

How does it play the file? With an embedded applet, or in a separate
app? Check in the File Associations that there's "open file in new window"
selected. And also, i've found KDE tends to forget when you tell it
to use an app that is not on the kmenu. Select xmms from the
tree-view offered when you choose which program to use.

HTH

Damian

I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)