gcobb wrote:
After the install, I tried running a few CGI programs from the web.
They told me permissions were denied or I otherwise didn't have access
to the cgi script in /var/www/cgi-bin/. I changed the dir to the name
Apache runs under and made the dir and everything under it executable.
I looked out on the Apache site and wasn't able to make any progress. I
use httpd.conf and commonhttpd.conf as a result of my install. I
compared them to docs I read and I can't see any reason why they aren't
working.
Are you talking about your own CGI programs you're running from your own server, or CGI programs in general?

Sir Robin

--
" Like these cutters, and hackers, who will take the wall of men, and picke quarrells."
- G. Pettie

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi