----- Original Message -----
From: Rob Blomquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Every reboot of KDE is giving me a copy of the "Removable Media"
> folder.
>
> I took the floppy icon and the CDROM icon out of it, and don't want
> the "removable Media icon showing back up.
>
> Rob
> --
> Rob Blomquist
> Kirkland, WA
> **********************************
Hi Rob, I'm so glad you asked this question........I've been trying to do the same
thing on my 9.0 system, with the same result. It's back again after each reboot. I
don't have a solution unfortunately.
I actually wanted to just rename the thing, and did, calling it "CD_Floppy". Nice
short name ;-).
When I next rebooted though, there was "Removeable media", back again, along with my
newly renamed "CD_Floppy"!

This thing doesn't want to go away. I eagerly await an answer too.

Best regards.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber

*Reg. Linux User #278931*
*Power by Mandrake Linux 9.0*

http://www.operamail.com
Now with OperaMail Premium for only US$29.99/yr