On Thursday 30 January 2003 09:58 am, Pajó (N7) wrote:
> I need help with my Flyvideo98 TV card

Ronald (great name there! <grin>), I had something like this happen to me with
my WinTV card. (hauppage based). Everytime I used it while on the 'Net, it
would lock my whole system up hard. It turned out to be an IRQ conflict. You
might want to do a "cat /proc/interrupts" and see where bttv is. Here is what
mine looks like:

[darklord@darkforce darklord]$ cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:    3275216          XT-PIC  timer
  1:      12695          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  4:     743100          XT-PIC  serial
  5:    2337273          XT-PIC  CMI8738-MC6, nvidia
  7:        708          XT-PIC  bttv
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 10:       2481          XT-PIC  eth0
 11:      53582          XT-PIC  aic7xxx, usb-uhci, usb-uhci
 14:     140501          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
LOC:    3275049
ERR:          0