----- Original Message -----
From: heather <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I see lots of ppl have the Fortune program make them a sig for email.
> Usually random.  How do I do this or where can I go for information on
> how to do this neat trick? :)
>
> Ty
> Femme
> **********************************
Hi Heather! Nice to see you back on the list. Hope you're doing well.

Using Kmail all you have to do is the following: KMail > Settings > Identity >
Signature > Obtain signature from: Output of command > Specify command: fortune

Works for me. If you aren't using KMail, I can't help, sorry. ;-)
Best regards. Take good care.

--Angus

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to
make it up."--Mark Twain, "The Innocents Abroad"

*Reg. Linux User #278931*
*Power by Mandrake Linux 9.0*

http://www.operamail.com
Now with OperaMail Premium for only US$29.99/yr