Ripcrd6 wrote:

> Also, Joseph Gardener's name appears in a few places on the site.
> Especialy if you use their Whois and check some of the major distros.
> My $0.05 (inflation)
> Brian

Brian,

And how in G_d's name did you seem to find my name ( which you mis-spelled by
the way ) to attempt to drag through the mud.  Since I have no affiliation
with the site / service in question I would be VERY certain of your
accusations BEFORE you put it in print and post it.  I consider myself a
professional and pride myself on my integrity, tolerance and patience, so lets
call this a freebie.  If I have misread your statement I apologize, if not
well...

Joseph S. Gardner
Cleveland, OH