On Sunday 02 February 2003 03:20 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
<snip>
> > Just out of curiosity. What ads?
>
> Perhaps he means addresses and instructions for subscribing/unsubscribing.
> They are not as accessible as they might be.  I know I've got them written
> down somewhere, but I'll have to dig to find them.
>
> Anne

Since you're using K-Mail Anne why not just click the "View" button and click
"All Headers?" Everything is there, just scroll a bit down a 'newbie' message
and you'll see it.

On the other hand the original poster was sending from (gack!) Hot Mail so I
don't know if that's an option there. Yahoo does.

Regards;
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada