On Monday 03 Feb 2003 12:37 am, Aurélio Diniz wrote:
> As someone here suggested i've tried to use gurpmi instead of kpackage.
> When i run gurpmi from the command line it gives me an error: Everything is
> already installed!
> I've seen that this problem has been already posted, but i don't understand
> how can it be solved.
>
> TIA,
>
> Filipe Dinis - Portugal

It was probably me who recommended it.
>From the command line you might as well use urpmi since all gurpmi is, is
urpmi with a little GUI wrapped round it. I was suggesting associating gurpmi
with the mime type rpm so it would open when you clicked on an RPM in
konqueror and such like.

If you do want to use gurpmi from the command line you have to give a package
name as a parameter.
For example   gurpmi mozilla

derek

--