I was playing around and hacked a Mailman stats script to do
stats for this list. This is very inaccurate because I deleted a lot of
mail from Mutt, which does not move deleted messages to the trash.
According to the archives, there were 4475 messages in January, so you see
I'm missing a lot. I did just find a patch for Mutt that will move deleted
messages to the trash, so for February I should have an accurate record.

In case you're wondering how I handle list mail, I mark messages with info
I think I'll need later, delete items I think I'll never need, and leave
the rest. Then I process my Mandrake folder so that unmarked messages over
7 days go to an archive folder, marked messages over 7 days go to a tips
folder. So this script searches 4 folders: Mandrake, tips, Archive, and
trash.

Top 10 Threads
============
90  Which is better:KDE or Gnome?
     63  Its official.... :-(
     58  Trojan alert - Australian IP (connect.com.au)
     58  Sort of OT - language
     48  linux terminal on windows?
     37  Mandrake Financial Problems
     34  This is personal!
     33  OT - Star Trek Nemesis
     31  DeCSS
     29  OT Hardware weirdness 2

Top 10 Posters
===========
403  Stephen Kuhn
    228  Anne Wilson
     98  Todd Slater
     85  et
     80  Adolfo Bello
     62  Derek Jennings
     61  Dennis Myers
     60  Mark Weaver
     56  "Ronald J. Hall"
     55  John Richard Smith

Todd

--
Todd Slater
The current tune is Various Artists - NORAH JONES "Come Away With Me"