I'm trying to compile a program with a Qt frontend, but configure fails because it can't find moc. I've installed libqt-devel, and if I type "man moc" I get the man page, but a search for the binary reveals nothing. There are qt-devel packages for other distros on rpmfind.net, but nothing for Mandrake. Trying to install RPMs made for other distros (e.g. RedHat, or the KDE packages) results in warnings about conflicting files.

Any idea where I can get me a moc?

Sir Robin

--
"A Perl script is "correct" if it gets the job done before your boss fires you."
- Larry Wall

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi