On Tuesday 04 February 2003 14:35, mbot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My LM9 discs have scratch, so some progie can't be installed. Is it
> possible to install those progie from my LM8.2 discs? How?
> Or, is there a URL to d/l the progie as follows: Wine, Xine, Xmms and
> Kword. TIA ... and PEACE!!!

All the files that you might need from your 9.0 installation are here:
ftp://mandrake.redbox.cz/Mandrake/current/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/

Just find the ones you need...

I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)