I recently installed Mandrake 6.0 alongside win98 on my Dell XPS-T PIII 450.  my ethernet card is the 3com 3C905C-TX.  When booting up, Linux fails to recognize my ethernet card, and responds with "failed" when trying to bring up interface eth0.  I am using the 3c95x driver, although the 3c509 driver has the same problem.  My question is, do I need to specify the irq and base I/O address?  win98 seems to think my irq is 11, but I don't know how to go about finding the I/O address.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-gabriel weinstock