Hi...

I've just tried my first installation of 9.0 onto a Windows 2000
machine. The installation didn't show up any problems, and the boot
manager lets me happily boot up into either 2000 or Linux.

The problem occurs when Linux starts up. All the startup text appears
OK, and then the screen goes blank. The disk is still being accessed,
so I assume things are still running, but the monitor lights show me
that it thinks it doesn't have a signal. I'm assuming that this is
related to the changeover from text mode to the graphical UI...

The only thing I did during setup that might affect this was to choose
1024 by 768 rather than the default 800 by 600...

Any suggestions gratefully received!

julian

Templeman Consulting Ltd.
London and North Wales