On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 10:03, Todd Slater wrote:
> I need to develop a template for a self-correcting javascript quiz.
>
> 1. 3 radio button responses per question
> 2. on submit, validate that all questions have been answered
> 3. display correct/incorrect feedback in a textbox next to each question
> 4. display explanation in textarea next to each question
>
> I found a snippet I could use to accomplish 2, but I don't have a clue
> how to proceed on the rest (so far I just have variables set up, waiting
> for something to process them).
>
> If you can help I'd be much obliged. You can respond off-list.
>
> Thanks,
> Todd

I thought about offering suggestions as i have done some javascript myself. I
am likely to lead you astray as i have to test as i go to understand what i
am doing. You will need to learn as you go so have these instead.

http://www.programmersheaven.com/
http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/JavaScript/Tutorials/?tc=1

--
Michael