I have set up my tv card and I can capture programs to HDD using streamer.

I'm using "v4lctrl setstation <channel number>" to set the correct channel.
and then "streamer... <options follow>.....blah blah" to do the capturing.

These commands have been put in a script but I'm not sure where this script
should be stored. I was thinking it would be in /home/bin/my_script.sh ?

Next, how do I set up crontab to call this script?

Cheers for any pointers if you can help :)
--
magnet

Registered Linux User: 281659
Registered machines: 163839,163840,163841,163842,163843,163844
6xAthlon 1.2GHz all running some flavour of Mandrake.

"My home is over-run with penguins that like a warm environment!"