I have a dual processor pentium III 550MHz with 128 meg ram, A Matrox
G400 dual head.

I have had lots of problems so far with system lock ups this has been
connected with pro audio applications. I was told that it could be my
mother board and when I I searched for info on system lockups and my
Tyan thunderbolt I saw there were problems.

I would like to speed up my system (and do some audio work) and let my
kids play a few games....
Aaron