On Sunday 09 February 2003 05:41 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:

> On Sunday 09 February 2003 08:35 pm, Russ wrote:
> > Where do I go to make a boot disk for this configuration in case
> > something goes haywire?
>
> Mandrake Control Center => boot => bootdisk

I have to say that I did not get a bootable bootdisk from there. I was
lucky however to have the other boot levels in LILO.

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and
lived
happily ever after.