Just b/c no one takes the time to say this stuff...

A very big thank you & congratulations!  I know I know, OT topics aren't
a big thing for everyone but I wanted to take the time to write out a
small & somewhat meaningful Thanks to everyone here on the list.

Most of all I want to thank all the listers who've helped me over this
last while grapple with Linux.  I also want to say thx to the lurkers
out there for emailing me personally once in a while.

Om the whole though I just wanted to say thx & that ppl do appreciate
what you guys do on this list.  Heh and besides that, its been nice
having ppl answer my silly questions like "Which is better Vi or
Emacs...".  Also I wanted to give my thanks for putting up with the
Mutt/Pine thread.  I know damn well that some ppl out there were likely
restraining their emotions b/c that whole issue has been so
controversial on other lists in the past. (this one included i'm sure).

Mmmm Oh yes... and a small request:  if the person who came up with the
idea of how to avoid that insufferable lag when opening a file-manager
and pointing to a CD can email me off or on-list with their solution I'd
be deeply grateful.  I have loaded Krusader & gentoo both.  Even those
nice FM's (file managers) suffer from this icky lag. :(

I also want to let the people who answered the VI/Emacs & Mutt/Pine
threads that your insights, ideas & words were very appreciated.  Ditto
for the lack of flames. :D

Anyway talk to you all soon I hope. :)