I edited the ~/.wine/config file and it looks good according to winhq.com's
site.  I started the isntallation with /mnt/cdrom/setup.exe, it wanted to
install IE5, i selected the standard option.  It started installing stuff
and then came up with this message:
System Files Update Setup
Error 1311. Source file not found:
D:\OSP\1033\OSP1.CAB. Verify that the file
exists and that you can access it.
        RETRY   CANCEL

with this following message in the background:
Installation:
<installation progress bar>
current action:
copying new files
copying file: agentanm.dll
                CANCEL

So i cd'd to mnt/cdrom/osp/1033/ and OSP1.CAB is not there, it sees
osp1.msi.  I tried to install the MSI and it came back with permission
denied.  The file is owned by root, i was logged in as root to run the MSI.

I dont see anything on google or winhq about this.
Any thoughts?
Rob