Sorry if this is stupid, I am completely new to linux.

I have tv card manli tv with chip SAA7134. It is not
automaticaly recognized by mandrake (in the hardware
list I can see the chip, with module:unknown). I wrote
by hand 'modprobe saa7134' and 'modprobe tuner' and
installed xawtv. It seems to run, but I can't see
anything. And when I run scantv, it sais some errors.
Could anybody help me? The card is not in the list of
cards supported by saa7134 (I tried to put 'card=0'
(generic card)).