On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 17:27:00 +0100
"ivette brusselmans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when security updating on
> ftp://mirrors.secsup.org/pub/linux/mandrake/Mandrake/updates/9.0/RPMS/
> I keep getting the message:
> package "samba-client-2.2.7-2.1mdk.i568.rpm" is corrupted.
> I tried serveral other mirrors, same message.
> cannot install any security updates
>

> thanx

you might want to go and check if there are any vestiges of it left in
/var/cache/urpmi/rpms and, if so, delete them and try again.  just an idea... i've had
rpmdrake fail on a package and when it exited it didn't delete it from there so i
could not re-download it.

Jerry

Registered Linux user # 300600
Registered Linux machine # 185855