On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:13:53 -0500
"Ronald J. Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 February 2003 04:12 am, Jerry Barton wrote:
>
> > Just wondering... for my own future reference (i might need to do this one
> > day lol)... did it work?
> >
> > Jerry.
>
> Hi Jerry - sorry I didn't report the results back - I should have.
>
> Yes, it did work - doing all the js tests now show my USB joystick working,
> and its showing up in most of the games log files. Not all is peaches 'n
> creme though - in many cases, you still have to go into each games configs
> (.ini's usually) and add/modify things. Still - I'm much further along than I
> was 2 weeks ago. :-)
>
> Thanks for all your help!
>
> --
>
>                                                                  /\
>                                                          Dark< >Lord
>                                                                  \/

Cool at least i'll have an idea with the modules.  I have a Saitek joystick which is
totally useless now (no linux module) so i've been doing any games using the kb (and
been getting quite good at it too ROFL) but I plan on eventually getting a new
js/gamepad.  I think the only thing about M$ I miss is Tomb Raider 3... I never quite
got it finished before I got so fed up with Winblows that I formatted my HD's lol.
well ok i miss yahoo! voice chat too... but can live without that hahaha.

Jerry.

Registered Linux user # 300600
Registered Linux machine # 185855
at http://counter.li.org