On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:02 am, Warren Post wrote:
> I have to have MSIE. I don't like the browser, but I do a little web
> design and I need to have MSIE handy (and multiple versions, no less) to
> test my work in -- as I learned the hard way last week. :-(  Given that
> Bill's Bad Browser isn't and will probably never be available for Linux,
> how have others on this list with the same need handled this?
>
> Ideally I'd buy VMWare, but economically that's not an option right now.
> Which leaves me with setting up multiple Windows partitions (one for
> each version of MSIE I need) and reboot every time I want to test my
> work, or run multiple versions of MSIE in an emulator. Thoughts?
Hello!

        Mainsoft (in co-op with Microsoft) made a version of Internet Explorer (along
with other family favorites like Hearts). At www.microsoft.com/ie somewhere,
it says it's no longer available for download for some reason.
        The reason may be
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/productinfo/trial/default.asp
They're offering Windows Services for Unix, which allows you to run your
favorite windows stuff.

Regards,
        _nasturtium