Hi All.

I recently upgraded my PC to the following:
Asus A7N266-VM (on-board GeForce2 card), AMD Duron
1.3G & 256 RAM. I also bought a Benq DC1300 USB
digital camera listed on www.everythinglinux.com.au

When I attach the camera in MDK9, my PC hangs (cannot
even get to a terminal using Ctrl+Alt+F1-F12) & I'm
forced to reboot, there are no errors reported. How do
I go about installing this camera since gphoto does
not list this device! I would also like to setup
Gnomemeeting to use this camera for
video-conferencing.

Thank you in advance.