On Friday 14 February 2003 08:23 pm, Angus Auld wrote:
> The link, clicked in my Opera 6.11 browser takes me to the porn site also.

I am amazed that so many people have clicked on this link that was a typo and
reported back that it doesn't work for them either.

Do all of you that are reporting you clicked on it and went to the same site
really think it only went to the wrong place for one person.  It doesn't
matter who clicks on it or what browser you use, it is still a typo and goes
to the wrong place.  :-p
--
Greg