Hi.

On Thu 2003-02-13 at 23:51:13 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I wanted to try out Mozilla's Bayesian filtering and it's working
> amazingly well. But, I can't find how to automatically run my filter when
> Mozilla checks for new mail--I end up having to manually do it. Surely I'm
> just not finding the right check box?
> Using 1.3a BTW.

No, it is not implemented in 1.3a. From
http://www.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla1.3a/:

  Mozilla Mail now has basic junk-mail classification
  capabilities. This means you can train your client to distinguish
  between good mail and junk-mail. For this first release the
  junk-mail controls can mark a message as junk but automatic deleting
  has not been enabled. To learn more about this new feature check out
  the Mozilla Spam Filters info page.

It is possible in 1.3b, tough, which is out since Monday. From
http://www.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla1.3a/:

  Mozilla Mail's junk-mail classification is mostly complete. Users
  can now automatically move junk mail to a spam folder.

HTH,

        Benjamin.