>> I see some ppl n the list setup mail servers in their home... Whats the
>> reason for that?

My roommate wants to.  Dont know why.  We have 23 computers between me and
him.  I changed from administration to programming about a month ago and
have gone down to 4, 1 windows, 1 linux, 1 Linux-From-Scratch test box, 1
Darwin (Mac OS-X) x86 test box.  The windows and linux boxes are for
desktop/programming.
Now my rommate on the other hand cant handle having less than 6 computers up
at all times.  All windows computers too.  Linux doesnt have the same type
of load balancing as windows, it has 1 computer to dish out work...like a
cluster which is not what he wants.  GRRRR Linux on that one.
Mail servers in the house, only needed if i am going to host my own website,
then i need my own email server.  But i am not doing that, he is.  I can NOT
stand email servers.

Oh well....
Rob