Ummm.. I'm having a bit of a problem with my recently installed
KDE 3.1 from texstar. I can't print letters with accents with it!

For example, i need to type an "a" with an accent (spanish chars)
and after a rather long while experimenting with keyboard settings,
language and "deadkeys - nodeadkeys" stuff, i still can't get KDE
to help me type my e-mails correctly.

I can type perfectly on a text terminal outside of X, i can do it also
on Gnome, but KDE, all i get it to do is to print the accent like it's
a character of it's own: ´´´´´´´ <-------- i need letters under those!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Damian

PS: yeah, i know "if it ain't broken, don't fix it". I should have kept
that perfectly working KDE3.1 RC5 :o/