Okay,

Fair enough - i just looked through the archives myself and have to admit to
the same thing. Couldn't find what i wanted - that said, turned out that
what i wanted was in the newsgroup 'alt.os.linux.mandrake', not the newbie
lists after all !!

The link i gave you should help you setup the SBLive! if you are on Mandrake
6.0 or below.

I'm just about to post another request to the list, and hope to have a
solution for 6.1 up at that link sometime over the next day or so. Bear with
me ;o)

Martin.

http://www.whitem.demon.co.uk/oldsite/sblive.htm

Martin.