Anne,

Thank you for your reply. I am quite frankly unsure of what Tiscali
provide as a fax service.

However, I do find www.fido.net an absolute gem, in so far as by free
registration with them, you get a separate fax number to which messages
may be faxed by all and sundry. These are then forwarded to your e-mail
box as pdf or tiff files. I do recommend that you tick the pdf format at
sign up, as the tiff file will not open other than the first page for
some unknown reason.

I use this system quite a lot and it works well for me.

Best wishes,

Malcolm Candlish.

--
Malcolm Candlish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>