On Friday 21 de February 2003 13:47, fifner the dragon wrote:
> Thatīs not the problem. Itīs no problem getting the list with icq lite at
> work and KOPETE had no problem at all.
>
> But I was sent a file from another icq user. I couldnīt get the file. And I
> donīt seem to be able to send files.
>
> Is there another client that can get the old list, send and recieve files?
> Or a way to get KOPETE to send/recieve files.

Weird. Which version of Licq are you using? (1.2.4 was relesed a few
days ago and it's working perfectly here. server-side list, file transfers,
even in batches.)

Damian

--
I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"