I don't know if anyone recalls this problem, but I have an IRQ conflict
with my PCMCIA card, USB, and YENTA (whatever that is).  They all appear
to be on IRQ 10.  I'm trying to get the PCMCIA card working but I can't
figure out how to change the IRQ of the PCMCIA from BIOS.  The BIOS is
from Dell, I'm running a Latitude LS400 and I upgraded the BIOS last
night with bootable floppy from Dell.  If anybody knows how to change
IRQ settings in a Dell BIOS I'd really appreciate it.  Again thanks for
the help in figuring out what the problem actually was.

-Noah