Hi

I thougt that making a crom job would solve my prooblem only question howto make it.

I need to check the permissons of /proc/usb
and if the permissons there are not 777 then the script would change that to 777
and I need it to be run every X minutes.

Any advise would be needed how a newbie can make that.

I need that because of some USB device. reason is that every time the device is pluged
in or out the permissions get changed also.
I need to have there full permissions to any user.

Kristjan