I stand corrected. I knew everyone would set me straight :-)

Thanks to all who set me back on the path of righteousness! ;-)

Terry

Greg Meyer wrote:

-- Terry Sheltra PC Technician/Asst. Network Administrator University of Virginia School of Architecture 434.982.3047 [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Registered Linux User #218330 This email was composed on a 100% Microsoft-free PC