Appologies if this shows up twice but I sent it over two hours ago and it
still hasn't shown up on the list.

Subject: Newbie users question
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:30:39 -0600
From: Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm running Mdk 9.0.  Question I have is when system is freshly booted there
is one user, me.  If I open a console and type users there are now two users,
both me (chris).  If I log out and back in there are now three users (chris).
Any idea why or is this just a falicy or bug in 9.0?

--
  Regards
  Chris

  Regards
  Chris
  Registered Linux user #283774 @ http://counter.li.org
  7:36pm  up 13:24,  3 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.12, 0.16