On Friday 28 February 2003 10:26 am, et wrote:
> ok, your point is both correct and well taken, however did you really mean
> to post this three times?

No I did not intend to post it three times.  Kmail crashed when I hit send and
it did not show up when I next checked, so therefore I assumed that it never
made it out.  Had I waited a few minutes more, it would have become apparent
and I would not have made the mistake.  Please accept my apologies.

I did send it to newbie and expert because not everybody monitors both, and
the problem is occurring on both lists.
--
Greg